Foley's Pond Park, Highland Park, IL

In 1897 Foley's Pond was a brickyard owned by the Foley family, where they mined the area for clay to make bricks. They hit an underground spring and the hole quickly filled with water creating a pond. The Park District bought the pond from Mr. Foley in 1925.

Foley's Pond Park is located at 1268 McDaniels Avenue and has the following amenities:


More Information

13 Other Nearby Parks

View nearby parks Browse all parks in Northern Illinois